WE LOVE CANDLES
Here at The Good Stink we love the tranquility that a flickering light brings to a room and the way a scent can bring back memories, mark seasons, and just make you feel good.
The Good Stink believes that your candle should be just that… GOOD. Our scents stay with you, they make an impression, and they “stink” good from beginning to end.
WE FOCUS ON QUALITY
The Good Stink soy candles are made with the finest soy wax and are hand poured with love right here in the USA… Northern California to be exact!
OUR CANDLE SCENTS
Our candles are scented with oil specially made for candles. They are a bit of both synthetic and infused with essential oils. We have carefully chosen a scent oil supplier that has the highest, most rigorous standards on the market and they exclude many materials that are ubiquitous in other suppliers fragrance oils. There are five main “hazard groups” we simply do not allow in our candle scents.
- Carcinogens: Materials know or thought to cause cancer.
- Mutagens: Materials that change the DNA of a cell, harming the cell and causing diseases like cancer
- Reproductive Toxins: Toxins that adversely affect reproductive organs and increase the risk of birth defects
- Organ toxins: Toxins that can cause adverse effects or disease within specific bodily organs.
- Acute toxins: Toxins that can cause adverse effects from a single exposure. Generally, this would be accidental exposure like spillage or ingestion.
Our goal is to accomplish candles that smell up a room, but burn clean and non toxic! If we wouldn’t burn it in our house, then we don’t expect you to burn it in your house!
- 100% vegetable, made with Pure Soybean oil, GUARANTEED!
- All NATURAL and biodegradable
- Manufactured meeting FDA standards
- Kosher Certified
- NOT tested on animals
- Contains NO animal products
- Contains NO palm wax
- Contains NO petroleum, paraffin or beeswax products
- Contains NO pesticides and NO herbicides
- Contains NO toxic materials
- Contains NO Genetically Modified Material
- Considered GRAS under the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act